Episode Description: This episode we are joined by members of the State Leadership Team (SLT) to learn more about the Pennsylvania Prevention State Action Plan. The SLT is a multi-disciplinary action team that works to prevent intimate partner violence across the Commonwealth.
- PCADV Prevention State Action Plan
- PCADV's Prevention Statewide Leadership Team Releases Bold Five-Year State Action Plan for Preventing Domestic Violence in Pennsylvania
- State Action Planning and Coalition Building to Prevent Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- Contact Kristen Herman to learn more about the SLT at firstname.lastname@example.org